Friday, December 30, 2011

So, I've decided to start blogging.... I keep reading about how blogging is great for marketing, but I didn't really want to do it just for that reason.

Recently, as I was cleaning out/going through my jewelry-making supplies, I thought that I should do a better job of using what I have on hand to make pieces - I tend to go through fits and starts where I'm really good for a while but then I get excited about something else and I'm really bad for a while. So, while I was thinking that, I also thought I should challenge myself to create a new piece every day.

Whoah!!! Then, I remembered that some of the pieces I make are very labor intensive and that would mean I couldn't do anything else for the whole day...... I quickly changed my idea to a different challenge - I will challenge myself to use only the materials I have on hand to make my new pieces! Now, that's an idea I like! And, to keep myself accountable, I'll post about it in my nonexistent blog! So, now the blog has been born. Still marketing, I guess, but that's not it's aim so I feel better about it.

1 comment:

  1. Great challenge, Heather! I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete