Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I’m really excited to announce that one of my most popular items, my Full Moon Copper Hammered Earring, is going to be auctioned off in the big Mother’s Day Handmade Auction on Tophatter! The auction itself will take place THIS Saturday, May 5th at 5pm PT (Which is 8pm EST)!! Starting bid for my earrings is just $5!!









So, you’d better head on over to Tophatter now and click the blue square to reserve your place in the auction (and research how Tophatter works if you’ve never done an auction there before, this is my first one!)

There are a lot of other handmade goods being auctioned off this Friday, 40 in all! They’ll be added throughout the day today, you can see what else is in the Mother’s Day Handmade Auction here on Tophatter. Don’t forget to click the blue button to reserve your place in the auction so you’ll be able to bid for my Full Moon Copper Hammered Earrings, the perfect Mother’s Day Gift for your mom, friend, sister, or daughter!!



I

No comments:

Post a Comment